Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Day 5 : A song that makes you wants to dance *10 DAYS MUSIC CHALLENGE*


Justin Bieber - Baby

You know you love me, I know you care
Just shout whenever, and I'll be there
You are my love, you are my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart

Are we an item? Girl, quit playing
We're just friends, what are you saying?
Say there's another and look right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time
And I was like...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Oh, for you I would have done whatever
And I just can't believe we ain't together
And I wanna play it cool, but I'm losin' you
I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring
And I'm in pieces, baby fix me
And just shake me 'til you wake me from this bad dream
I'm going down, down, down, down
And I just can't believe my first love won't be around

And I'm like
Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

[Ludacris:]
Luda! When I was 13, I had my first love,
There was nobody that compared to my baby
And nobody came between us or could ever come above
She had me going crazy, oh, I was star-struck,
She woke me up daily, don’t need no Starbucks.
She made my heart pound, it skipped a beat when I see her in the street and
At school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.
She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing
And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying...

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

Baby, baby, baby oooh
Like baby, baby, baby nooo
Like baby, baby, baby oooh
I thought you'd always be mine (mine)

I'm gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)
Now I'm all gone (Yeah Yeah Yeah, Yeah Yeah Yeah)
Now I'm all gone (gone, gone, gone...)
I'm gone 

Yup, judge me if you want, tapi aku memang suka lagu ni dan suka dance moves dia. Kalau tak dapat joget pun at least kepala mesti nak goyang. Hahaha. For all Beliebers, this one for you *Jerit kuat-kuat cam budak pompuan 15 tahun!*


Makin hari makin banyak rahsia aku yang bocor gara-gara 10 Days Music Challenge ni. K bai.

11 comments:

  1. Kalau Sal yg berjoget pun tak ada masalahnya
    Jgn kakak ni mahu ada yg pengsan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. joget sorang-sorang je kak, dalam bilik..hehehe

      Delete
  2. lagu ni je saya minat. start tu, lagu2 dia macam entahlah.. too swaggy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haah..makin lama lagu dia makin tak best..huhu..nak swag sangat kaedahnya.

      Delete
  3. Saya paling menyampah dengan Justin Bieber ni. Tak tau apa sebab, tapi memang saje-saje nak menyampah. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. lagu ni je kot boleh terima. pastu xleh dah nak go on :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Play kat bilik air, joget sensorang. Sape pun tak nampak. Haha. Best kot lagu ni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hihi..asalkan jangan tergolek sudah

      Delete
  6. hahahaha. memanggg. lagu ni dah lamaaa. tapi, kalau dengar, nak menari jugak lah. ahha

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahaha epicnya.. baby baby baby baby woooo baby baby baby nooo.. jangan salah sebut k >.< hahahah.. mesti jejoget tangan kiri kanan.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks sudi baca. Komen je apa-apa korang suka. Lagi panjang lagi best

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Template by BloggerCandy.com